Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our First Blog...

I didn't know if I wanted to be a blogger...but I decided after following my two friends' blogs that this would be the easiest way for me to share our precious peanut with our friends and family. My friend Jess posts the greatest videos of her Mia that make me smile every time I see them and even though she's all the way in Delaware, I feel like I can watch Mia grow through her posts. I hope that I can do the same.

Then, after talking to my friends who have lost their moms too, we decided to join together to not only blog about our fabulous families, but also about the loss that we feel going through life without our moms. I'm sure that there will be joyful posts and sad posts. We hope that together we can reach out to other moms and daughters who have lost their moms and they can know that they're not alone.

A little about my peanut:

Kiera is currently 5 1/2 months old and full of vibrance. She's so amazing and I love to watch her grow and explore every day. She's rolling over and over and over, laughing at everything, eating cereal, fruits and veggies, and almost sitting up. I'm back at work, which is very sad, but Kiera is watched by one of my very best friends, Nicole, who, along with her two fantastic boys, entertain and love her just as well as I can...so I can't ask for anything more.

I hope to use this site to keep you posted at least once a week...but who knows, I could become addicted or have trouble finding time to post...we shall see. I'm going to explore uploading a video very soon and hopefully get it up sooner rather than later.

Keep checking in :)

Melissa

No comments: