Friday, February 27, 2009

this really is horrible

Ok ladies, I know I have been complaining nonstop but I just can't even stand it...... this morning sickness that is really all day and even worse in the middle of the night has me hanging by a thread. I am a big baby when it comes to stomach pain to begin with (was hospitalized many times as a kid for it) so maybe I am being overly dramatic but come on already.........I need just one night of steady sleep. I have been in bed night after night crying and really missing my mother. Scott is wonderful and waits on me hand and foot and genuinely feels terrible for me but there is nothing like a mother's touch to make it all better. I know that this isn't the last time I am going to miss her like crazy but feeling as crappy as I do and being so tired it is not helping to miss her so deeply. I guess maybe part of it is that I could sob to her and act like a total baby and feel sorry for myself and she would never make me feel bad about it. Not that anyone has made me feel bad but I feel like a jerk for being so pathetic. Ok I'm done.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was told that I could take Benedryl for my allergies when I was with child...and that ALWAYS puts me to sleep...can you try that at night??? It may help! Ask your doctor their thoughts! It's only for a short time...hang in there. It's awful, but you forget about it afterward...I did at least!! Too many other things to worry about :)