Friday, April 3, 2009

Tough Day...

I'm having a tough day. Nicole's boys aren't feeling well, so Kiera is home today with Sean. This was not easy to arrange because he had a meeting that he had to cancel with the boss and I have an IEP meeting today as well as the hardship of preparing for a sub which is not always easy...but the point of it all is that we have no one else other than Nicole to lean on in times of "holy shit!" Every family member we have is over an hour or more away...some, a plane ride!! I would have no problem calling my mom if she were alive and begging her to, "Please dear god, hop in the car and be down here asap! We Need Help!!" But it's not that easy for our family to do that, so we don't ask in fear of inconveniencing them. I did ask Rae Ann, but she was working and felt such remorse about it. Otherwise, I'm just sad. I have so much on my plate right now and it's not easy. Not easy. Not easy. The weather, of course, is not helping...when will it be warm and sunny?? These April showers are killing me!



In other news...Kiera is the best and I couldn't be more in love with her...and Sean :) She will be a year old in less than two weeks and I just can't believe it! We're having a small celebration where we will surround her with friends and family who love her so much...and who will travel far and wide to be with her on that day...including a plane ride :)



Melissa

1 comment:

grntree77 said...

I have to say.....I am a little disappointed that you didn't think to call me. Keep me in mind for next time.