Friday, January 2, 2009

A Look Back on 2008...

Happy New Year everyone!! Our almost two weeks "off" have flown by so very fast! I am so sad that it's coming to a close. This past year in general has gone by in one big blur. Here are just a few of the highlights...


  • Of course, we were blessed with the most amazing gift of Kiera Rita in April!
  • I celebrated my 30th Birthday surrounded by friends and family with my precious angel in my belly.

  • I found out who my friends really and truly are.

  • I got to spend 5 wonderful months at home loving up my baby girl.

  • We bought a boat...Sean's biggest dream!! And we got it for a steal!

  • I learned that I could breastfeed...and was good at it! lol

  • I learned that I was sad when I had to stop.

  • We had an amazing party for Kiera and Sean filled with the people who love us all.

  • I balanced work and family quite well I think.

  • We celebrated more firsts than I can count...including: rolling, sitting, teething, babbling, crawling, eating, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years....

So I think it's been a pretty good year. If 2009 can be just as good, I'm in great shape!! Again, Happy New Year!!


Melissa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Happy New Year! Hope your 2009 is as good as your 2008!