Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AAHH I'm a freaking human weather machine

Just wanted to add to Melissa's post about the snow. Last night around 11pm I was taking the dogs to pee and I was just looking at the sky and admiring the peaceful feeling I had outside....ya know the feeling you get around Christmas when it's late and you just know it's going to snow (ok maybe its just me).

So I went inside and told Scott how I felt and he thought I was nuts. I told him about the quiet and the feeling of the air....how it's my favorite time of year...not a sunset or a new spring day but the total silence of the night when it's cold out and I guess the clouds sort of act like a blanket muffling any other sound or light. I don't feel like I am doing the feeling justice here. Maybe there are no words to explain it. Ever since I was little I would love going out in my pajamas and coat and boots to just soak up the feeling and just KNOW when I woke up there would be snow.....to this day I have never been wrong. Scott still thinks I'm crazy.

No comments: